[bt-devel] portuguese translation

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 18:15:43 -0000

Hi,
I was sure there was a portuguese translation for bibletime at some point,
possibly an old version, but there is nothing in cvs now. srs from IRC is
interested in doing a pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese) translation, but I
thought it would be good to give him the pt translation to see if a new one
is needed. Is the original translator still around and could help him?

I'll ask him to email here if he is interested in going ahead.

Regards,
Daniel

P.S. Could the translation names be xx_XX instead of xx? I'd like to do
an en_GB translation as opposed to en_US.