[bt-devel] KDE3.0

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 22:32:03 +0100

Hey Matt,

not yet. The Plan is to release 1.1 as bugfree as possible ;). After this is
finished, the KDE 3 release will be very near, and we'll just port without
new features. The version will be 1.2, basically a port of 1.1.
I really look forward to the port. It will give BibleTime a boost in speed,
mem usage and font handling. The port itself should be very easy.

Martin