[bt-devel] error while compiling

Mark Borst bt-devel@crosswire.org
06 Mar 2002 16:34:46 +0100

And after all it works, now with a CVS sword and bibletime.

On wo, 2002-03-06 at 15:13, Brook Humphrey wrote:

> not sure on this but you will probably need the cvs version of bibetime
> as well. There have been many changes over that last week.

> > On wo, 2002-03-06 at 14:34, Daniel Glassey wrote:
> > > Move the Makefile.am and Makefile.in from examples/cmdline to examples/

And this did the trick.

However, it cannot find the splashscreen and the tips. It also installs
in a not so common dir, namely /usr/local/kde/. Maybe this is because I
only have the KDE libs installed, for I run GNOME (BTW Gnomesword does
only segfault so I use BibleTime instead).

Thanks all who helped so far

Mark