[bt-devel] bibletime-doc source pkg: "make -f Makefile.cvs" fails

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:07:43 +0200

In CVS this does not work any more, the bibletime-doc package is not required
any more. In the 1.2 release this should work. For CVS the bibletime package
is enough.

Martin