[bt-devel] utf lexicons + bug

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 23:31:09 +0200

> 1. I changed the lexicon key handling to UTF8. Does anyone have objections
> to this? It requires a cache rebuild, which should happen automatically
> now. I tested it with Websters (see the last entries) and it seems to work.

Yes, I can confirm that it works for Websters. I changed it to use fromLatin1
for iso8859-1 encoded modules because these modules can't have unicode keys
in them.

At the moment I'm restructuring the CGroupManager, so the commit will take
some time. I hope I can commit a new cooler, faster, smarter and better
CMainIndex class soon :)

The changes:
	There are now some more module folders: Bibles, Commentaries, Lexicons,
Glossaries, Books and Devotionals. The modules now stay fixed in their
folders, dragging them away is not possible any more.
The Module folders now contain subfolders for each module language so you can
navigate in a better way in the modules.
	The bookmarks will be in a bookmark folder, dragging them around in this
folder is possible, but dragging them on the top or in module folders won't
be possible.

I  hope you accept these changes.

Joachim