[bt-devel] BibleStudy HowTo in french: preview version 0.99 is out !

Mathias BAVAY bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:17:12 +0200

Hi !

Everything has been translated but 5 strings, in the interpretation
section. These strings come from an example based on a specific word:
"evil eye"  which is not translated that way in French Bibles. So, I
need to find at least 1 french Bible in which there would be someting
like these words, in order for the example to be meaningful.

I'm going to show my translation to several people in order to check if
everything is clear, well written.... But you can start distributing
that version as a "preview" release.

All the best,
Mathias
--