[bt-devel] Howto translation...

Mathias BAVAY bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:25:34 +0200

Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> What about a commandline option which will do this task? Putting an icon on
> the desktop with the correct commandline will open the bible with a random
> verse so you can start to read. What do you think?

yes, that would be a great idea !

> Or maybe support for the daily devotional modules which are available on
> Crosswire?

That kind of support would be great too, but that's not really the same
kind of feature... and I suppose this is more complex and time
consumming than implementing a random generator !

> No, it's not a hidden feature.
Thanks for the explanations, I feel less stupid now !

So, good luck for your military service (one more week) !

Mathias
--
BavayM@CeGramat.fr
05.65.10.57.45 (boulot=ceg)