[bt-devel] Howto translation...

Mathias BAVAY bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:59:04 +0200

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> I know that translating the howto is very hard -

Today's status is roughly 60% done with the HowTo... and hopefully, I
should be able to have some help on sunday with our pastor who is Irish
and from my girlfriend (wedding project 50% completed.... in progress
... please wait).

> What feature are you missing in BibleTime? I'd be glad to implement a cool
> feature for you as a return service if the feature fits into our design
> decissions. Don't hesitate to post a feature idea!

That's nice of you... what would you think about "random verse ref.
generator" ? You could push a button and it would randomly open the
default Bible... could be usefull for a "verse of the day" feature...

I've got also a question: everybody is talking about some "commentary
editor", but I've never seen it before... It is supposed to be included
into the version I'm using (1.1), but I've never seen that editor. Is it
some secret feature ?! Is it a developper only feature !?

Mathias
--
BavayM@CeGramat.fr
05.65.10.57.45 (boulot=ceg)