[bt-devel] win32 beta / CD ISO beta

Lamar Owen bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 18:06:22 -0400

On Saturday 27 July 2002 05:16 pm, Lamar Owen wrote:
> On another note, I will hopefully be uploading a couple of RPMsets for
> Bibletime this afternoon, one for Red Hat 7.3, another for Red Hat Limbo
> (the beta).

Ok, I have successfully uploaded and released RH7.3 binary RPM for BibleTime
1.2.1, and the source RPM for BibleTime-doc-1.2.1.  Sourceforge's interface
is interesting.... :-)  But anyway, I can do this.  It just took a little bit
of time.... :-)

Now to get sword compiling on RH Limbo (7.3.92, gcc 3.1)  As Limbo is not
binary compatible with 7.3, the RPM's for 7.3 won't work.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio