[bt-devel] sword iso

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:18:57 -0700

> Hmmm.  I'll have to review the information/documentation available for that
> installer.

If ya need help with the loki installer, let me know.  Just to restate.
  We have a bibletime installer already included in our configuration of
loki setup for the cd.  It seems with KDE3, the current setup is not
adequate.

My first line of attack was thinking that I can get you variables set to
each distinct path that KDE might need.  From that, we can make separate
tar.gz files for each to go where they need.  Including the small script
to the end of this message.  Should be easily augmented to add new paths.

>>Let me know if you would like to help with this and I will set you up
>>with the privileges you need.
>

> I would like to help; what is your deadline?  I don't want to say yes then end
> up short on time, and disappoint people.

Well, the current CD setup will install an older release of bibletime.
Our next CD should be wrapped up sometime this week Lord willing.  If
the bibletime setup is not updated, it will still install the older
version of bibletime.  It's not crucial for this release, but we'd like
to get something in place that can be easily updated with newer releases
of BibleTime.

	Thanks again for considering this,

		-Troy.

KDEDIR=`kde-config --prefix`
echo \$KDEDIR=$KDEDIR
KDEDIRsedsafe=`echo $KDEDIR|sed s/[/]/\\\\\\\\\\\//`
KDEDOCS=`kde-config --install html|sed s/\$\{prefix\}/$KDEDIRsedsafe/`
echo \$KDEDOCS=$KDEDOCS