[bt-devel] Build problem - libpng

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 04 Jul 2002 10:45:36 -0400

Your idea did not work.  Aparently what I did with my last update was
not a good idea.  I had to delete the OS and reinstall mandrake 8.1 to
resolve all of the interlocking dependancy issues I encountered.  The
problem seems to have been created by trying to update to mandrake 8.2
while only having the first two disks.  This leaves out some stuff
required for development, while leaving behind 8.1 stuff that is not
campatible with the depends of 8.2.

In any case I have a working build now.

Thanks
Fred