[bt-devel] Fwd: [sword-devel] General Book Support

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:28:51 +0100

Hi all!

> -create a new cswordtreekey class

Yes.

> -create a new treekey keychooser

Maybe. Maybe we should have a tree on the left side o the presenter. What do
you think? Navigation would be more easy this way. Needs some discussion.

> -create a new GBS presenter

Yes.

> -update creferencemanager, DND

Yes.

> -probably more which i don't remember right now

The things we need will show up while implementing this.

> Joachim, you have some time at the moment. Do you think we should wait or
> do it now? I have no idea how complicated this would be...
> My idea was to make a release now, and then a 1.2 release which includes
> GBS very quickly... But if you'd say you could do this quickly now....

Since GBS will be in 1.5.3 and we rely on this version we should IMHO include
GBS :)

I'm eager to try my hands on this!

> Martin

Joachim