[bt-devel] Docs - operation of personal commentary

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:57:02 -0500

In the existing commentary instructions the following is found.

- <section id="hdbk-op-MDI-Window-Personal-commentary">
  <title>Editing your own commentary</title>
.
.
.
- You can also set the endpoint of your notes, if
- for example you want to use the same notes to
- comment on a range of verses. Click the "Edit" button
- again to return to normal commentary browsing mode.

When I tried this I could not see how to connect the personal commentary
to anything other than one verse.  However this line seems to indicate
that I should be able to set a beginning and end point to the commentary
applicability (so that if the verse key for anything between start and
end is selected that commentary is displayed.

On my personal commentary, delete the current comment is denoted by a
button with a piece of paper with the corner folded over and a red X
inside.  The instructions say this button has a trash can on it.  Is the
current picture what will be used, or is the trash can correct.

Fred Saalbach