[bt-devel] the bibletime-docs build problem

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:57:15 +0100

> /usr/bin/install: cannot create regular file
> `/usr/share/doc/HTML/cs/bibletime/handbook/index.docbook': No such file
> or directory
> chmod: getting attributes of
> `/usr/share/doc/HTML/cs/bibletime/handbook/index.docbook': No such file
> or directory
> make[5]: *** [install-data-local] Error 1

Hey Fred,

you're always causing trouble! ;)
But I like that. It won't happen after the release.

I just deleted all installed docs too, and make install works perfectly for
me.
I changed the gen_am.dat file to have the languages with english as the
first. That might be better because links are to be created to the english
files, though it did work even before that for me.
I updated this and reran gen_am.sh, therefore the Makefile.am's should be all
ok now.
We're close to it!

Martin