[bt-devel] save search anlaysis - updated

Mark Lybarger bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 14:34:04 -0500

Hi Joachim!

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Hi Mark!

> You were right, the CSwordModuleSearch class did not have a function which
> returns the used scope. I added CSwordModuleSearch::scope() which returns the
> used scope as a ListKey.

for some reason, when i'm getting the scope back, it's only returning a
list of one key.  if i set the scope to be "History", the only key in
the list is Joshua 1:1 (the first key of the expected list).

i've tried to change the CSwordModuleSearch::scope() to return a
refrence instead of a copy, but that didn't seem to help.

I stepped through the CSwordModuleInfo::search method and wasn't able to
see the list there either.

any ideas?