[bt-devel] the bibletime-docs build problem

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:32:29 +0100

Daniel,

> took a while but I've got it
>
> at the end of configure.in.in
> -AC_OUTPUT(README INSTALL)
> +dnl AC_OUTPUT(README INSTALL)

Wow. Just about to test this. I'll put it in cvs and update the Makefile.am
files. Fred, could you test too?
Now Daniel, it would be interesting to me what caused the error and why it
didn't occur on my system.

> also, in docs there is no ru subdir so docs/gen_am.sh and docs/Makefile.am
> shouldn't mention it.

Joachim, i removed the ru entries for now. You can reenable them once you
have the ru data checked in. Before the 1.1 release of the docs we will
probably disable all languages except en due to uncomplete translation. We
shall then make more frequent and independent releases once a language is
finished.

Martin