[bt-devel] Found my first real bug for 1.1beta1.

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:17:31 +0100

Hi!

> I have both kjvlite and kjv installed. In the main menu the kjv does not
> show. Only the kjvlite. However if I load a bible module and then use the
> selector I can change it to kjv. Also in the sword prefs I can set kjv to
> default bible. So the only place it is not being seen is in the main index.

What happens if you reset the main index by choosing "Main index->Reset"?
Does the module appear then?

I think it's a bug - new modules don't show up under some circumstances. Is
it possible that you create a  bug report on SourceForge, so we won't forget
this bug?

Thank you for posting bugs!
Joachim