[bt-devel] Bookmarks in bibletime 1.1beta1

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:21:27 +0100

This is a strange bug! When did you first see these problems? Maybe after an
upgrade from 1.0.x?

I'd be glad if you could submit a bug report on SourceForge so we'll remember
to fix this bug. Attaching the image to the bug report on SF would be helpful.
It would be also helpful to add some more details (e.g. the module of the
bookmarks, if the modules of the bookmarks are still installed ...).

Thank you, Brook! I hope we can fix all bugs until 1.1. If you find more bugs
please post them!
Joachim