[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.1beta1

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:07:19 +0100

Hi!

This is strange! I can't see speed improvements in the search!
I searched for "God love world" in the uncompressed KJV with all
filters turned off. It took around 4 seconds!!

I can't believe this is ok, because this machine has 1.2GHz and enough ram.
Maybe I got an  old Sword version from CVS?
The last changelog entries were
18-Feb-2002     Troy A. Griffitts <scribe@crosswire.org>
        Added dglassey's conditional reallocation of entrybuf to drivers
        Added dglassey's update to makesystem for icu
        Added other optimizations for prep of 1.5.3

16-Feb-2002     Troy A. Griffitts <scribe@crosswire.org>
        Added getBookName and getBookAbbrev to VerseKey along

But this seems to be the current CVS. Strange ...

Joachim