[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.1beta1

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:27:20 -0700

Search should be about 400% faster :)  Got qpsword on my handheld to go
from 1min 18 seconds to 19 seconds :)

On my desktop it went from about 2.4 seconds to about .85 seconds.

(That's searching for "God love world" through the complete compressed
KJV with 4 options filters that all need to be turned off.  This is
about the worst case search in sword right now).

But basically all text retrieval and filter methods have been optimized.

	-Troy.