[bt-devel] Required icons

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:34:55 +0100

This mail is for Timothy :) It would bne really great if you could do some
artwork for the 1.1 release. What we would like are icons.

We need the following icons:

o Toolbar icons. Sizes are 16x16, 22x22 and 32x32.
	-For the display windows: An icon for the display options button, which
popups the list of supported display options. This icons will be used in all
display windows.
	-For the display windows: Icons for the modulechoosers (types are Book,
Bible, Commentary and Lexicon). Would be cool if we could have them in all
toolbar sizes (16x16, 22x22 and 32x32 if I'm right here)
	--For the display windows: Icons for the modulechoosers, which lets the user
add a new module to the display (the button at the right side at the moment).
All toolbar sizes would be good again. We need these "add module" icons for
Bible, Commentary, lexicon and Book display windows.

A modulechooser is the list of buttons in the second toolbar of the display
windows. It's used to display the text of modules in parallel.

o Optionsdialog. Optiondialog icons have the size 32x32.
	-An icon for the startup section
	-A Sword icon which is displayed for the "Sword settings" section

o General icons
	-Module icons. Icons for Bible, Commentary, Lexicon and Books. At least in
the size 16x16. If you can do them in  22x22 and 32x32 this would be great.

On http://artist.kde.org/ is some information how KDE supports icons (sized,
features ...). I hope this is useful for you. We need the icons only in
highcolor. Lowcolor icons are not used in KDE 2.2/3 any more. Maybe in 2.1
too.

If all the icons would need too much of your time, only make the icons which
are the most important in your opinion. If you have no time do no icons. If
you need some help I'd be glad to support you!

Thank you for all the artwork you did for BibleTime!
Joachim