[bt-devel] Bits of 1 Peter missing in RomCor

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:09:23 -0600

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:49:54 +0000
Gary Sims <gary@garysims.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Using BibleTime I have just seen that half of the first chapter and
> the rest of 1 Peter are missing from the Cornilescu Version of the
> Romanian Bible.
>
> Could someone please check this for me. Is it a BibleTime problem? A
> problem with the module? Did I have a download problem?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gary

Hello again, Everybody :)
I just checked the above mentioned module in the Sword Project for
Windows, and with Gnomesword, in addition to Bibletime, and it acted
exactly as Gary says it does in every one of these cases.  Also, I
discovered, that when you click on the verse number by the verses that
aren't displaying, it correctly links to whatever commentary you have
open.  Of course, since I only speak and read english, I only tried it
with english commentaries :)

Have a Great Day :), and I'm getting ready to go to sleep for the day :)
Steven P. Ulrick