[bt-devel] changes

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 15:15:22 +0100

I worked on the automatic maintenance of the translated packages,
bibletime-i18n-??. There is now a maintenance/ dir in the main bibletime
package, which controls everything. All the important files should only
reside in bibletime/, and will be copied/created on execution of gen_am.sh.
There is a bibletime-i18n-skel/ subdir, which holds part of the necessary
files. Other files are copied directly from bibletime/, such as Makefile.cvs
and bibletime.m4. The purpose of the changes is to reduce maintenance
overhead. There was no new functionality introduced. Let me know if you have
any issues with it.

Gary: everything should be in place for you to start the translation of
BibleTime to Romanian.

Joachim: there are problems with "make merge" in bibletime-i18n-de/po. Could
you look at this please? The resulting file is too small. Not sure why. We
may have to restore an older version of de.po from cvs, not sure.

Martin