[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.3beta1 testing

Gary Sims bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 20:45:32 +0000

Hi,

I have done some more testing of 1.3beta1 and I have found 3 possible
minor bugs.

1) The Handbook, Installation and Bible Study guide are missing from the
Help menu.

2) Using the GenBooks modules which Christian Renz has recently
announced on sword-devel the books open with a blank page and not the
first page of the book. With 1.2.2 they open on the first page. Is this
a bug or a feature?

3) On my UK setup the surname of Michal Rovnanik is missing the 'ik' at
the end from the About BibleTime->Authors dialog. A quick look at the
code shows that the i is not a normal i but a special one and this
seems to mess up the text. This was also true in 1.2.2!!!

Thanks,

Gary
--
Gary Sims