[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.3beta1 testing

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:26:17 +0100

Hi Gary,

> I don't mind reviewing them. I see that the tips of the day are in a
> file called docs/tips. I can also see them in the bibletime.pot file.
> Is the pot file autogenerated from the tips file? Point me in the right
> direction and I will review them.

The docs/tips file. The pot file is autogenerated for tips translation.
Are you registered at sourceforge? Please send me your username, so I can add
you to the projet to give you cvs write access.

> I will be happy to translate BibleTime into Romanian. Set me up!!!

Ok. I created a bibletime-i18n-ro module for you. All the po files in there
need to be translated, starting with the po/ dir. Have a look at the
Makefile.am files in the docs/* dirs to see which commands are available to
you, for autocreation of po, xml and html files.

> I have a feature request. I like the 'Search in open modules' option but
> for me a 'Search default Bible' would be very useful. You see I often
> have bibletime open with several English versions of the Bible and the
> Romanian and I only want to search in my default English Bible. If I
> get time I will look at how hard it is to add that feature myself (post
> 1.3 of course).

Please submit to our feature request tracker on sf.

> Finally, I am indeed a native Englishman and I will make it my first
> task to check the i18n strings for you.

That's great!

Martin