[bt-devel] How to change fonts on new GenBooks

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 00:56:55 -0600

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 16:21:02 -0600
"Steven P. Ulrick" <spu@faith4miracle.org> wrote:

> Hello, everyone :)
> I just downloaded the new GenBook modules created by Christian Renz on
> the Sword Devel list, and I tried to change the fonts to be the same
> as all my other modules, but I had no success.  If this will be
> corrected by the changes Joachim made to the CVS after he tried these
> new modules, then I guess I'll find out after I get home from work.
> But if not, any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
> Other than that, the modules look great :)  I really liked all the
> titles that he chose to do:)

Hello, Everyone :)
I discovered what will probably be obvious, but there are only 2 of the
new GenBooks that display in the wrong fonts.  And both of them have the
following line in the .conf file: Lang=en-us.  In a prior message,
Joachim referred to en-us as invalid (and I quote from Joachim's
message):

> I found the following bugs/problems:
> 	- Language should be set to en or en_us, en-us is invalid

Anyway, thanks for your help on this :)
Steven P. Ulrick