[bt-devel] Crash on copying of text fixed :)

spu bt-devel@crosswire.org
26 Aug 2002 13:14:14 -0500

Hello, everybody :)
   I just grabbed the updated CVS of Bibletime and was rather happy to
see that the bug report that I had made a few days ago has been fixed :)
   But I also noticed that when I do copy text that I select either by
clicking "Select All" or by selecting it manually, and then paste it to
a text editor, it is still displayed with no formatting.  When I chose
to "Copy Chapter" and then pasted that to an editor, it displayed
perfectly :)
   Anyway, thanks again for the speedy fix to my last bug report :)
(This is kind of fun, you know :))

Steven P. Ulrick