[bt-devel] New searchdialog

spu bt-devel@crosswire.org
15 Aug 2002 17:12:12 -0500

On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 14:17, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Maybe you already noticed it: A new searchdialog is in the current CVS now.
>
> It is smaller and hopefully easier to navigate.
> Basic things like module selection, seearching and search result page work.
> Things like popup menus and export options ill be added later.
>
> I'd like to get some commentas about the usability so I can improve the
> dialog.
>
> Thank you!
> Joachim

   I like the search dialog except for one small problem: when I first
got the CVS version of Bibletime installed, the search dialog was one of
the first things I looked for.  The only way that I found it was that I
looked it up in the manual, as I could find no references to it on the
toolbar, or on the Settings menu.  I'd really like it if you could
either include it on the main toolbar, or at least put an Icon for it in
Settings > Configure Toolbars.
   Joachim, I truly want to thank you for this request for feedback, as
I had forgotten about this issue until you mentioned it :)

Steven P. Ulrick