[bt-devel] Led to the wrong version of Sword (formerly environment variable m4)

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 22:07:13 -0400

Don't use sword from sourceforge, use the cvs on crosswire for the
latest development version

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.crosswire.org:/usr/local/cvsroot
cvs login
Password: anonymous
cvs -z5 checkout sword

I am using cervisia for cvs editing and updating, but first time
checkout does not work as well, I do it manually.