[bt-devel] <scripRef> verse lists

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 03 Aug 2002 21:13:47 +0200

Hi!

I just realized that my complaint about verse lists in <scripRef>s was
not correct - BibleTime does display the whole list of verses specified
- but only the first verse is specified in the popup window title.
So here's the bug: when a list of verses is <scripRef>'d, this list
should appear in the title of the popup and each verse should start in a
new line and be labeled appropriately as it is done for verse ranges
(right now, there isn't even a single space between the verses!)
Another question: how should links within the genbook be specified, e.g.
  footnotes and such?

Thanks,

Heiko