[bt-devel] PO file for BibleTime1.1, French

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:45:50 +0200

Hello Matthias,

Thanks for your work thus far! I just put your file in cvs. Well sure I could
send your the po-files, but that is not the intended solution, since work is
ongoing and translation as well. CVS always gives you the most recent
version.
You don't need your admins to install cvs to the main system. Just install to
your home directory and run the executable from there. If that works for you
and you want to keep translating BibleTime as work continues, you can get
write access to the repository. You need ssh btw, but that should be
installed?
If this is too much trouble for you, I'll just tar up the files and send them
to you, but I'd really prefer the cvs way.

Martin