[bt-devel] 1.2 released (again ;)

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:02:14 +0200

> maybe it's just me, but when i open the search dialog box, it's not full
> size, i can't see all the tabs when the box first opens. this window
> seems to be saving/reading settings from some where, but i deleted the
> ~/.kde/share/config/bibletimerc file, and that didn't seem to help.

Hm. Works here. Not sure, but the dialog may be sized statically. Wanna take a
look at this? You should make sure it is alway small, never fullscreen or so!
But you could have it resize to show all the tabs... If you don't have a
secure fix and the problem is not too bad, better wait for after 1.2.

Martin