help needed (was: Re: [bt-devel] 1.2 again -- sorry)

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:36:31 +0200

The --- hopefully --- last outstanding issue is the key accel management. I
saw Joachim worked on it a bit, but at the moment they don't work at all!
Besides from testing the current cvs version, it would be nice if somebody
could find out how to get the accels working. We shall not release the beta2
before they do, so that we can test this thing as well.

Martin