[bt-devel] PO file for BibleTime1.1, French

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:06:36 +0200

Hello Mathias,

cool. It is a lot of work though, if you want to do it all. That is because
the translation system was changed and the whole translation must be redone
now. Once the translation is finished, subsequent translations will be a lot
easier.
The downloadable packages do not contain the french .po files of the docs. You
should use anonymous cvs as described on our sourceforge page to get the most
recent version of bibletime-doc. There you have the fr.po in po/, and the po
files in the docs/fr/*/po subdirectories, which all need to be translated.
Would you still want to do this? ;) You can also get write access to the cvs
repository if you want to directly commit your changes.

Martin