[bt-devel] Help! I'm new :)

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 10:09:05 -0400

The documentation is frozen at the moment, so that the translators have a fixed target to work on.

All of the documentation is written in DocBook XML with Unicode UTF-8 encoding.  If you are interested in helping with this please read the KDE author's Guide and the Translation How To (both are at
http://www.i18n.kde.org).   There is also information on DocBook available on line.  You can also use Bibletime and see if you find any mistakes in the documentation that we should fix once we
unfreeze the documentation.

There will be other tasks announced on this list shortly as the next step is the port to KDE3 Qt3, so there will be a number of tasks available.

Fred Saalbach