[bt-devel] Re: Icons for 1.1.1 or 1.2

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:40:42 +0200

Hey Tim,

>   Very well. I will get busy working on those, and perhaps tweaking the
> smaller sized existing icons some more. Do you have a release schedule
> planned for the next release?

Not yet. But it should be a short time until then, since I only plan to port.
Maybe already next week, maybe later. No idea.

> > Would you mind working on cvs directly? You may have noticed that the
> > icons follow a certain naming scheme. But never mind, if this gets too
> > comlicated for you, I'll rename and commit the files for you.
>
>   I'd be happy to use CVS... I didn't know that I had CVS write access. :-)
> What is the normal procedure for committing files to cvs? Should I just run
> things past you or should I post modifications to bt-devel before making
> changes?

Well. You can modify the files as you like. Please let us know on bt-devel
what exactly you changed, it might require changes in the .cpp sources too.
The bibletime/pics/gen_am.sh script can automatically update all
the necessary Makefle.am files for you, please look at and use it if
necessary (file additions/removals). The xcf sources are now in
bibletime/pics/hicolor/xcf. You can  ignore the locolor directory, we won't
need it any more on KDE3 i think.

Do you know of a good source for UI guidelines fro KDE3? artist.kde.org seems
to be pretty outdated...

Martin