[bt-devel] 1.1

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:15:37 +0100

It might just be me, but just in case could people please check. The docs
don't work for me on debian with the debs I've built.

bibletime uses
kapp->invokeHTMLHelp("bibletime/handbook/index.html");
to invoke help. But bibletime-doc only installs docbook files and no html.

and it generates the warning
 WARNING: invoking HTML help is deprecated! use docbook and invokeHelp!

all the other KDE apps on this system have all the docbook files in one
directory rather than being split into handbook, install ... could this be
the/a problem?

ug,
Daniel