[bt-devel] status of 1.1

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 22:02:57 -0400

I am glad to be able to take a break for a bit.   I started working last week, so
I have less time to put to this project now.

I would suggest in the future if the translators want to use the last versions po
files as part of the kbable dictionary for generating rough translations, the
english part of the po file should not be edited.  For example don't put in line
feeds.

Perhaps your idea of a mail list for translators is a good idea, depends on how
much mail they generate.

Fred Saalbach