[bt-devel] beta 1.1 bugs.

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:37:20 +0200

Am Montag, 8. April 2002 02:42 schrieben Sie:
> I have only found one thing on my mandrake system. When I run bibletime for
> the first time the the bibletimeui.rc xml file it creates is blank and it
> will not right to this file so I'm left with no icons on my toolbar. If I
> delete this file it doesn't matter. The only thing that fixes this is to
> place hte file ther by hand that has the correct info in it. Then bibletime
> will run correctly. This in no way makes bibletime unstable it just has no
> icons accept for print on the toolbar.

Interesting. I don't think this is a bug in BibleTime, since KDE is
responsible for copying the file from the global KDE dir to the user's KDE
dir. Is your umask set correctly? How are the permissions of the global
bibletimeui.rc file? We should try to solve this.

Martin