[bt-devel] Docs - revised fonts section again

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 18:58:28 +0200

> "make html-files" in the handbook/install... subdirs creates the HTML
> files. First you have to call "make unicode-files", which creates the
> docbook files from the PO files.

Martin@home-debian:~/bibletime-doc/docs/de/install$ make html-files
if test -e unicode/index.docbook; then \
        olddir=$PWD; \
        echo "Calling meinproc --check --cache unicode/index_cache.gz
unicode/index.docbook"; \
        cd html && meinproc --check --cache ../unicode/index_cache.gz
../unicode/index.docbook; cd $olddir; \
fi;
Calling meinproc --check --cache unicode/index_cache.gz unicode/index.docbook
Martin@home-debian:~/bibletime-doc/docs/de/install$ ls html/
CVS  Makefile  Makefile.am  Makefile.in  common  instmgr.png

As you can see it does not create them. I searched a bit, and just found the
bug: it was related to the index cache. I removed the --cache
../unicode/index-cache.gz and now it works. =)

Martin