[bt-devel] CALL FOR TESTING

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 18:41:04 +0200

> Sure I can take a look at these but it won't be till tomarrow night.
> The conditional statements should be no problem I'll take a look at them.

Alright. Tomorrow night is very good.

> > Since we no longer provide the static build (with KDE/QT static) you can
> > take all related stuff out. That should shorten it a bit! =)
> > BTW, what is the Globals.conf file used for?
>
> Yes I was thinking the same thing myself. Don't take out the stuff in the
> build system for making it static but I can take most of the garbage out of
> the spec file. I already cleaned allot of it up you should have seen it
> before. The reason I still need the static qt and kde stuff in there is so
> that I can make a staticly linked version for troy. This one won't be made
> into rpm's however.

The stuff in the build system? I'm afraid we already did. It is no longer
possible to run bibletime without an installed KDE system imo. Sorry... This
was decided and changed a while ago. (I believe you even agreed) That's why
we could now probably take the stuff out of the spec as well.

So what about the globals.conf? What is it for?

Martin