[bt-devel] CALL FOR TESTING

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:28:34 +0200

Hey Tim,

>   Hmm... I could aim for getting them done by the sixth or seventh - I have
> several other irons in the fire, so I can't get them done much earlier - is
> that what you meant?

I just figured that the missing icons for "locked module", "parallel display"
and "sync to active bible" do not need to be drawn for each module type, but
rather a general icon for each of these. That should reduce your work a bit.

Well, if you could do this until the 6th or 7th we might still fulfil the
schedule for the iso creation, which is the reason for my attempt to finish
1.1 soon. We could also wait longer, making binaries on the iso impossible.
Or the other option is to release 1.1 with the old icons, and include them in
the upcoming 1.2 release. So don't feel pressured, just tell us how much you
would like to do and when you can do it, and we'll find a way.

Martin