[bt-devel] Crazy question...

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 21:13:00 -0500

That should be possible, mac osX is supposed to be BSD Darwin under the
hood with a mac shell and a bunch of special mac bells and whistles as
well.  You should be able to get any under the hood stuff needed to
compile kde for darwin from apple http://www.publicsource.apple.com/.  A
quick  search of pages indicates that there is work going on to port
Xfree86 to osX, so it is possible that the standard mac display driver
might not work with KDE.

Fred