[bt-devel] Testing: Mandrake 8.2

Jonathan Hughes bt-devel@crosswire.org
01 Apr 2002 16:49:48 -0500

--=-w36OKLZSWmmcHoQmSbwq

	I downloaded Bibletime 1.1beta2 and compiled and installed it. I
however have some problems with loading icons and images. It seems that
bibletime is installed in /usr/local/kde/ which doesn't look like the
default kde directory in Mandrake 8.2. I think that bibletime can't find
some of the pictures and icons. I get this debug message:

(BibleTime 1.1beta2) WARNING: Can't load startuplogo! Check your
installation.

	I have problems with icons such as the little bible that is displayed
when you open a bible text, commentary, etc. so that you can add a text
for interlinear. What should I do? Can I give you more information to
help you out?

In Christ,
Jonathan
jhughes@crosswire.org