[bt-devel] CALL FOR TESTING

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 22:42:54 +0200

Hello all,

as you know 1.1beta2 was released. May I urge you to download NOW and test
the thing real good? We need to find and eliminate bugs that would prevent
normal operation from working well, not things that are too complicated and
only occur in some very special cases. Please post any bugs here. If we are
lucky, we can go for the 10th as iso creation date.

Therefore I suggest that we release BibleTime 1.1 next weekend, allowing some
days for binary creation.

If nobody speaks up, I assume that there are no bugs. ;)

Please especially test the printing system, the style files management and
the workspace settings.

Timothy, do you think you can make the missing icons in such short a time?

Martin