[bt-devel] CD

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 13:27:07 -0700

> > Well do you have a timeline for the iso?

Yeah, we need to get them to the manufacturer before I leave on the
10th.  I'm hoping to have some of them shipped to the UK (Daniel's
place?).

> > Since Joachim has to leave to
> > military, could you give me an account and some basic instructions on how
> > things work?

Sure, and Brook has worked around in there as well and probably knows
the bt stuff better than me.

> > I'l try to upload the latest stuff (beta2), but the final
> > release would be much better, since we'll have binaries for it...
> >
> > Martin
> I forgot. This is why I was working on the copletely static build so we could
> have something to put on the cd's.

Cool! yeah, binaries will be much better for the CD :)  If it's not too
much work.

	-Troy.