[bt-devel] Icons! Icons! Get 'em while there Hot!

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 18:11:40 +0200

How should we handle the parallel display icon and the link icon?
ATM we have a parallel display icon with 2 bibles on it. Maybe we can do one
icon for all kinds of modules, only indicating that it is a parallel view?
The sync icon similar?

Martin

(You can see the parallel icon in every display win with parallel text, and
the sync icon in commentaries. It is used to "sync" to the active bible win.)

Am Sonntag, 31. März 2002 15:01 schrieben Sie: