[bt-devel] Document question

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:03:52 +0200

Hi Fred,

> the sk and it documet files do not have any pictures associated with
> them currently.
>
> should I add them? they would be from the english for now.
>
> I have an idea to reduce the size of the picture files in /common.  We
> could use symbolic links for all pictures that should be the same for
> all languages.  Any idea if this would work?

You offered the solution to your own problem, and it has already been
implemented! The sk and it images are not there because they would just be
duplicates of the english images. Joachim added a mechanism that creates
symbolic links to the english files if the foreign images are not present.
You can take a look into the Makefile.am in the image directories if you want.

Martin