[bt-devel] Re:

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:19:00 -0500

Is anyone able to access Sword through CVS?  I have tried using both
anonymous CVS access, and using my login and can't get the source either way.
 I am not sure of the module name, so I enter the following commands
(anonymous login):

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sword.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/sword login

 cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sword.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/sword co -c
	-or-
 cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sword.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/sword co -s

to cat the modules file, and nothing is returned.  When I try to replace the
-c/-s with "sword," I receive a "no such module" error.   The same thing
happens when I use my Sourceforge login.

Thanks in advance for any advice...

Chris