[bt-devel] changes

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:03:40 +0200

An unicode font has more than the 10646-1 charset.
clearlyu has only this charset but fonts like Arial Unicode MS have
iso8859-15 for example.

KDE has a default charset for fonts, for example iso8859-15. If the chosen
unicode font has the default charset in it, the unicode charset 10646-1 is
not chosen but KKDE's default and the characters are not displayed.

Joachim